Ruff Draft: One Day Only Sale: Advent Calendar Hang Tags
December 1st is only a few days away – let the Christmas Count down begin!
Today we wanted to show you a few details about our printable Advent Calendar Hang Tags!
We also wanted to offer a ONE DAY ONLY sale on these fun printables!
Enter Code: COUNTDOWN and you can get these Hang Tags (which also includes small stickers to close them shut) for only $5!
Sale ends at midnight!
These festive tags can be used a couple ways. The first option, is to create 25 daily family activities to do together throughout the season.
How it works:
1. Print & trim tags (on cardstock or photopaper). Print & trim small logos on sticker paper.
2. On backside, write a family activity for every day in December through the 25th.
3. Fold tag so that the activity is hidden, and close shut with sticker.
4. Hide tags on your tree, and have your kids find the correct number and open.
5. Enjoy your family activity each day!
Here are some family activity suggestions: (my girls loved this concept so much, they helped come up with some suggestions for you as well). You better believe we will be doing this activity this Christmas!!!
- Eat Pancakes for breakfast
- Learn a new Christmas carol
- Make home made Christmas cards or drawings and deliver to a nursing home
- Write a list of what you are grateful for and leave for Santa
- Make hot chocolate before bedtime
- Pick up trash along your neighborhood street or park
- Make a Christmas treat for after dinner
- Take a family walk
- Drop off some supplies to your favorite shelter
- Make paper snowflakes
- String popcorn or berries to make home-made garland
- Read your favorite Christmas book as a family
- Write down your favorite Christmas memory and then read them out loud
- Take a drive to see Christmas lights
- Make reindeer food for Christmas Eve
- Eat dinner backwards – dessert first, salad last
- Wear mis-matched socks for the day
- Call your grandparents and sing them a Christmas carol
- Find out some historical facts about the real St. Nick and share with your family
- Have a pajama party
- Watch a favorite Christmas movie
- Put some spare change in parking meters and leave a note that says its from a Secret Santa
- Make a skype date with friends or family members to wish them a happy holiday
- Go ice skating or sledding
- Make a snowman – if you live in warm weather, make on out of styrofoam balls
- Draw names in a hat, and then do something kind for the person you picked
- Deliver Christmas treats to someone special
- Make hand-made Christmas ornaments
- Play your favorite board game, like monopoly
- Paint Christmas motifs on pre-made canvases
- Make snow men out of ice cream, and then eat it
- Decorate Christmas tree
- Make hand-made stockings
- Dance crazy to Christmas music
Don’t forgot – TODAY – Our Complete Magic Elf Hangtag Advent Calendar Collection is only sale for $5!!! (Available for instant download upon purchasing!)
Enter code: COUNTDOWN when checking out!
Sale ends 11/29/2012 at midnight!
Have fun creating Christmas memories this season!