“I Heart Valentine’s Day” Collection Photo Shoot
This post is image heavy…
We had major inspiration to do something different for the hanging decor. The paper plate polyhedrons are SO easy to make and we were pretty excited to create something unique.
You can find the tutorial on Disney Family Fun….
This cake was from a regular plain-old bakery (seriously – $8 at Target!) and we dressed it up with fancy and beautiful fondant from Sweet Petal Bakery. We love this option to decorate our own cake with professional decor/fondant!
Also, the hershey kisses labels!?
They were GREAT props for the kids, too!How cute is the dress from Mini Mooh!?
The cupcakes from Cupcrazed Cakery in Baxter….
Heather does such an amazing job making the most
unique flavors of cupcakes! These were scrumptious!
Are you smiling yet?
This is funny. The first photo Becca took of (my son) Pierson and Arden was this…
… the second shot….
It just took Arden’s mom coming into the room and doing something cute to light up their faces!
Jeffrey LOVED the macarons from Sparkles Kitchen.…
(PS. I made these oreo truffles with my cookie girls – we get together every Christmas to make cookies and this year we made these! So fun, right?!)
We used the twine from The Cupcake Social to create a sweet little pom on top.
Beautiful macarons from Sparkles Kitchen…
Get yours HERE….
Credits and Sources
– Styling and Printable Graphic Designs Package by Anders Ruff
– Photography by Becca Bond Photography (www.beccabondphotography.com)
– Handmade Dresses and Bow Ties by Mini Mooh (www.minimooh.etsy.com)
– Cupcakes by Cupcrazed Cakery in Baxter (www.cupcrazed.com)
– Lollipops by This Charming Candy (www.thischarmingcandy.etsy.com)
– Fondant Decor by Sweet Petal Bakery (www.sweetpetalbakery.etsy.com)
– Macarons by Sparkles Kitchen (www.sparkleskitchen.etsy.com)
– Sugar Cookies by Allyson Jane (www.allysonjane.com)
– Cupcake Liners and Twine from The Cupcake Social (www.thecupcakesocial.com)
– Paper Straws from Bake It Pretty (www.bakeitpretty.com)