Miniature champagne bottles wrapped with our printed favor tag/label were embellished with silver cording and printed party logos from our collection – meant to be favors.
We were thrilled and honored to see our New Year’s Eve Glam Printable Collection featured on Amy Atlas’ Sweet Designs.Can you believe that 2011 is right around the corner? For those of you planning a New Year’s celebration, you probably have the food and spirits planned but what about the decorations? Never fear, Anders Ruff is here. With the click of a mouse you can order our New Year’s Eve Glam Printable Collection and turn drab décor in to fab décor! We are excited to share with you our collection, which can be purchased here for 50% off through December 24, 2010.
Our backdrop is a vintage geometric/mod pattern that reminded us of the vintage glam Hollywood era. We feature a black candelabra in the center of the table and it holds mini hot pink cupcakes instead of candles, as a contrast to the background. We used a matte/glitter fabric for the tablecloth to add some minor sparkle but still feel “classy”. We used wrapped boxes to add height with ruffled hot pink trimmings to add a pop of color. We also added a light blue lining to the top of the white boxes to add contrast. Everyday white serving platters were used for dessert displays (Food labels in the printable package used to designate each food item). We printed a “Cheers” banner and hung small glass mirrored balls from each letter to add some sparkle.
Cookies (with sparkly disco dust) from Allyson Jane were placed on a big serving platter lined with printed patterned papers. Cookies were also packaged as favors with favor tags tied to the cellophane bags.
We found “Black jack” old fashioned chewing gum (perfect shade of blue!) and wrapped them with our coordinating patterned papers to set out for guests to take.
Water bottles were decorated with festive printable wraps.
Patterned papers were used to wrap the silverware
(which is actually plastic ware made to look like silver).
Favor boxes were filled with pink and white candies and adorned with a printed logo/favor tag.
Miniature chocolate bars were wrapped in our printable mini candy bar wrappers.
Various silver and black lace trims were used as wraps around the dessert martini glasses and champagne glasses.
We lined the serving platters with printed papers from our printable collection, which feature patterns as seen in the backdrop fabric.
Place cards and food cards were printed and embellished with mini crystals.
Food and Desserts
– Light Blue Chocolate dipped mini pretzel rods with white chocolate and light blue sugar crystals were displayed in small glasses.
– White and dark chocolate dipped strawberries were served in chocolate cups
– Oreo Truffles were served on lollipop sticks with a “bow tie” patterned paper embellishment to dress them up.
– Jellied Strawberry Champagne was served with a festive logo toothpick
– Small mint chocolates were drizzled and sparked w/ hot pink sugars.
– Miniature cupcakes were served with hot pink cream cheese icing.
– White chocolate mousse was served with a hot pink sugar crystal stick, with a coordinating party flag label attached.
– Cheeses and crackers were displayed with toothpicks and party flag embellishments.
– Champagne was served and the bottles were dressed up with a coordinating bottle wrap.
Credits and Sources
– Table Styling and Printable Graphic Design Package by Anders Ruff Custom Designs (shop.andersruff.com/ orwww.andersruff.com)
– Photography by Becca Bond Photography (www.beccabondphotography.com)
– Sugar Cookies by Allyson Jane Designer Desserts (www.allysonjane.com)
– Cupcake Liners from The Cupcake Social (www.thecupcakesocial.com)
– Decor from Social Couture (Candelabra, plastic “silver”ware, pink candle holders, mirrored balls, Takeout favor boxes)
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ANDERS RUFF CUSTOM DESIGNS