Girl Birthday Party Themes – Party Ideas for Girls
Here at Anders Ruff, we have styled many parties, and also have many clients who have contributed gorgeous photos to our blog showcasing their parties using our printable designs. If you’re looking for ideas, our many Party Themes are categorized in our shop and most can be adapted for any type of party!
We wanted to start a series of posts that highlight our favorites to give you some ideas for your next event! We’ll start it off with Girl Party Themes!
1. Arts & Crafts / Chevron Rainbow Party – We have a few designs to choose from for this theme, which include our Rainbow Arts & Crafts design, our Polka Dot Arts & Crafts design, and our Chevron Rainbow Arts & Crafts design. Choose your favorite and start planning, an Arts and Crafts theme is perfect for any creative little girl!
– Anders Ruff designed the printables and helped our friend Caryn Johnson style this colorful Rainbow Arts & Crafts Party for Caryn’s daughter.
2. Fairy Tale Princess Party – If your little girl is into Princesses, these designs would be perfect for a Princess-Themed party! We have our Classic “Snow White” design, our Cinderella “Princess” design, and our Beauty “Belle” design. Anders Ruff styled this Classic Snow White Inspired party to show how to style the perfect princess party!
4. Glamping Party – Emily Maynard of ABC’s The Bachelorette, asked Anders Ruff to design and style this gorgeous Glamping Party for her daughter Ricki’s birthday! We pulled it together in less than a week and the result was fabulous!
5. Alice in Wonderland Party – Tea Parties can be fun for all ages, and Alice in Wonderland is such a popular theme. Yolanda and Kate of Kiss with Style styled this stunning Alice in Wonderland themed party for Kate’s daughter.
6. Parisian Party – Anders Ruff and Mandie of Got What It Cakes styled this glamorous Parisian Birthday Party for Mandie’s daughter. This theme is also great to use for a Girls Night In, as we did for our Bridesmaids themed Parisian Girls Night In photoshoot we did for Universal Studios and Target!
7. Super Girl or Woman Woman Party – Girls love super heros too and we have two designs to choose from, our Super Girl theme and or Wonder Woman theme. Yolanda of Kiss with Style created this super Wonder Woman Super Hero themed party for her client in Australia.
9. Cowgirl Party – If your little girl loves horses, a Cowgirl or an Equestrian party would be perfect! Anders Ruff and our friend Caryn Johnson styled this adorable Cowgirl Birthday Party for her daughter, Elyse.
11. Woodland Owl Party – This fun new theme is adorable to Our client Jen Ward styled this girlie Woodland Owl Party for her daughter using our printables. This would be great for any age, and even a baby shower!
12. Glamour Girl Jewelry Party – If your glamorous little girl loves making jewelry, this is the theme for her! Our friend Mandie of Got What It Cakes styled this Glamorous Jewelry Party for her daughter using our printables.
13. Red Riding Hood Party – Yolanda and Kate of Kiss with Style created this whimsical Red Riding Hood Party for her client in Australia using our printables. This also can be used as a baby shower theme, as Jen Carver styled for her client.
14. Instagram Tween “Insta-Party” – If your tween is into Instagram, this would be a perfect theme for her birthday. Anders Ruff styled this fun and clever Instagram Party for Adria’s daughter, Brynne.
15. Disco Dance Party – This theme is perfect for tweens, teens, or even big milestone birthdays such as 30th or 40th birthdays! Yolanda, of Kiss with Style styled this fabulous Pink Disco Dance Party using our printable designs.
16. Tea Party & Tutus – Little girls that love to dress up and have tea parties would love this theme! Our client Pam styled this adorable Tea Party with Tutus and Baby Dolls party for her daughter using our printables.
17. Little Chef Baking Party – If your little girl always wants to help in the kitchen, a Baking Party would be a perfect choice! Anders Ruff helped our friend Caryn Johnson style this sweet Little Chef Baking Party for Caryn’s daughter.
21. Princesses & Pirates Party – A Princesses and Pirates (or Knights) birthday party would be fun for your little one, especially if you’re having both boys and girls at the party! They could come dressed in character and have a great time imagining.
What girlie fun themes are you hoping to see from Anders Ruff this year? We’d love to know! Leave a comment below!